We’re here to help you make sense of the overwhelming amount of information you’ll find on your journey with Autism. Below you’ll find our strategies for your first steps.
- Find a DEVELOPMENTAL Pediatrician (Ask millions of questions. If they don’t satisfy your needs or can’t answer questions, MOVE ON to another more Autism engaged pediatrician).
- Contact your local Regional Center (or State Division) for services
- Contact your school to hold an IEP for services in school
- Consider changing DIET Immediately & adding Supplements to Feed The Brain (Click here for tips to get started on dietary intervention and here for more on the autism and diet connection)
- Find a Neurologist to screen for Seizures as early as possible vs waiting for the event to happen
- Visit our “Where to Start” page for more next steps.
- Download Autism Speaks “First One Hundred Day Kit“
Be sure to visit our store in time to celebrate April as Autism Awareness Month. More
The security screening process has just gotten a little easier at US Airports. If traveling with a loved one with a Spectrum Disorder, log onto TSA.gov to order an “Autism Spectrum Disorder” notification card. More
As part of our parent-shared tips, today we feature an informative story about Coconut Oil. Give it a try, and send us your story or results. #AutismAwarenessMonth #Epilepsy #Autism #SharingIsCaringMore