We’re here to help you make sense of the overwhelming amount of information you’ll find on your journey with Autism. Below you’ll find our strategies for your first steps.
- Find a DEVELOPMENTAL Pediatrician (Ask millions of questions. If they don’t satisfy your needs or can’t answer questions, MOVE ON to another more Autism engaged pediatrician).
- Contact your local Regional Center (or State Division) for services
- Contact your school to hold an IEP for services in school
- Consider changing DIET Immediately & adding Supplements to Feed The Brain (Click here for tips to get started on dietary intervention and here for more on the autism and diet connection)
- Find a Neurologist to screen for Seizures as early as possible vs waiting for the event to happen
- Visit our “Where to Start” page for more next steps.
- Download Autism Speaks “First One Hundred Day Kit“